Skinless, Ringworm, Churchburn mini-tour

Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:21 PM PT

Skinless will play three June shows in the Northeast to celebrate the release of their new album, Savagery. Joining them for the gigs will be Ringworm, Churchburn, and Outer Heaven. Here are the dates:

6/7 Boston, MA @ Brighton Music Hall
6/8 Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Bazzar
6/9 Clifton Park, NY @ Upstate Concert Hall

10 days ago
tour, or competition to see who can take the least showers

she didn't have legs

10 days ago
Playing a show one town over isnt a tour date.

^ Failed geography.

10 days ago
"Playing a show one town over isnt a tour date."

Boston to Brooklyn: 208 miles, 3 hours, 55 minutes
Brooklyn to Clifton Park: 172 miles, 3 hours, 2 minutes

Were you born this stupid or did you have to sustain massive head trauma to get to this level of dumb?

10 days ago
Glens Falls to Clifton Park.... 38 miles. Y'all probably suck Stigmatas dck too.

10 days ago
It's really just three shows in three nights, so I wouldn't even call it a mini-tour, but I guess bands have to call every time they go out on the road something nowadays.

How is Ringworm even a support band in 2018?

10 days ago

You do realize a run of dates has to start and end somewhere, right? And that somewhere usually is around where a band is based? For real, did your parents have any kids that weren't born with brain damage??

outer heaven destroys

10 days ago
Actual good lineup. Don't really see the point of a three day weekend outing, but ok.

Ringworm will still be supporting in 2050

10 days ago
Stoked for the new Skinless album, shit sounds wild

Ringworm will still be supporting in 2050

How do they still get shows and tours? A question I've been asking since they came back in the late '90s.

9 days ago

9 days ago
"Probably by putting out good records and being bigger than they ever were? Just a guess."

6 days ago
"Nah more like they play for expenses or a little more than that cuz all of them work jobs which allow them to take off time to tour.
Ringworm alone for $5 cash couldn't sell out The Foundry in their hometown Cleveland."

As someone who's actually been on tour with them in the past 2 years, this is inherently incorrect, but you keep speculating, squirt.

6 days ago
Squirt? I guarantee I'm older, taller, and bigger than you.

Ok - tell Ringworm to book a just them for $5 Saturday show at The Foundry in Cleveland, no guestlist which inflates the draw. If they don't sell out the club with verifiable proof via the club's ticket vendor they break up.

They willing to take that bet? I bet not, so STFU, and they don't draw for shit anywhere. They play for expenses.

6 days ago

Again book Ringworm for $5 on a Saturday night at The Foundry in their hometown Cleveland and let's see it sell out. No guestlist. It's 4/17 so I expect a gig to be booked by 8/17.

6 days ago
I mean I expect a gig to happen on or before 8/17. It's 4/17 so plenty of time to book it, so book it, squirt.

4 days ago
Oh look the punkass who called me "squirt" has disappeared when I challenged Ringworm to play a just them for $5 in their hometown show. Afraid to pass the challenge along to them so they're spared the embarrassment of having 73 paid people show up at a 300-400 capacity room.

1 day ago
"Squirt? I guarantee I'm older, taller, and bigger than you."
I'm sure you're a big old ugly unhealthy fat f*ck.

"Btw proof they don't draw for shit is they're supporting fcking Skinless in 2018."
Right, that's why these shows are in 500+ clubs.

I said I'd been on tour with them. That tour didn't play Cleveland, probably because the scene sucks and even Integrity needed to load the lineups to sell out 2 shows. I've been ON bills in other cities where they've drawn 150+.