Bane vocalist Aaron Bedard in new band, demo streaming

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 7:09 PM PT

Nearly two years after Bane played their final show, frontman Aaron Bedard has resurfaced in a new hardcore band called Antagonize. Their five-track demo can be streamed below.

The Boston, Massachusetts quintet will play their first show on June 5 at Middle East in Cambridge, MA with Ecostrike and Magnitude, among others.

97 days ago
literally not asked for. either band. ever

Hide ya kids

When's the tour bro

97 days ago
Lmao well with srj busy practicing his vocal warm ups for the opera and some AFTER SHOCKS festivals- time for me den Mlkn and SHAVO- the boys, to man the wheel on this one xD haha well it ture sod is poised to take the stage on our new ltd ed "WEST COAST LIVIN BABAY" tour slated for a summer release xP but what u may not no is well?? Me and SHAVO tired of waiting around for new sod - so we takin it upon myself to announce our new band- It's me and SHAVO! The boys babay xP

97 days ago
Haha and well? Our fans (sry srjcl strkrs but today all about "the boys" xD) known tentatively as "the boys' xD well our fans no that heavy metal flies thru our blood while well, hardcore punk sores thru my veins like a strange vessel xP haha but what only die hard 'the boys' may no is that me and SHAVO also have my roots deeply planted in the REGAE and HIP HOP XD underground world!!!

97 days ago
Guess a little background might be needed right xP haha well SHAVO? One half of the boys well- his roots in the underground Hip hop scene been tried and tested, he's manned the bass with groups like A WUS TANG CLAN. And he says PAUL WALL but I never heard that lmaoo so idk if u can trust me on that one xDD anway my reggae roots can be traced back to Jamaica and I'm from armnia! Armnia a huge country

97 days ago
lmao and well every year sod plays what we call ROCKIN ARMNIA and it's a big holiday there the whole country come!! XD president and homeless all "rockin they armnia souls" haha that what we call it. Anway u could say I got into rap Haha don't laugh but hearing a cartoon as a child lol "BRAT SIMPSONS XD from the simpsons Barrt rap "U TRACE MY REMORSE TO THE SUPER SIZED SOURCE ITS THE HUNGRY HIPPO FAT BASTARD YA ITS HOMOR SIMPSON OR COURSE" xD LOL and I always think after that wow

97 days ago
So I start writing my own raps on the bus like in Eminem the movie LOL XP and well I find out mabe I have some skills! SHAVO well he can't rap like me haha he goin to get us some popcorn rn so he don't see that xD well I start gettin a local following rapping under the name u guessed it?? Lmao "THE BOY'! Haha and then shavo come along and well we become THE BOYS XD rest is my history! Anway I write this one rap few days ago go a lil something like hmm idk maybe like

97 days ago
^^ Horrible attempt at doing the Srj bit. Trained LG eyes know a faker and you're not fooling anyone with that weak ass unfunny bullshit

97 days ago
Ya I hop up out yo shower - u see my soap I feel my power! U starin at me when I get out - know I'm a bad boy ain't no boy scout (xD) see my muscles ya I'm shinin u tour my bod like Kevin Lyman (XD LOL) the light dancin off my gold chains u peep my diamond pinky rangs sod ya that is my gang — if I was twilight call me 2 fangs !!! LOL that's just a few bars a little taste of my new album haha "DEN MLKN AND THE BOYS RAP PROJECT" slated for a December release LOL

97 days ago
Cool. Aaron's signature "I ruin anything half way decent with my trash vocals and goblin like appearance."
How anyone likes this dorks vibe is mind blowing.

Cgb is stoked

97 days ago
1. Aaron Bedard was, is, and always will be a horrible vocalist. He literally just yells over the music.

2. This demo blows and isn't even as good as Bane who sucked.

3. It's pretty rich of him to go off on reunion bands in the first song "Headcount" when he has played fests which live on reunions for years.

97 days ago
Who remembers when he dj'd at "paper" @ harpers ferry in Boston and played dub step with wheeler and the Boston goons. abuse aligations are stoked

97 days ago
dude should see a dentist. seriously, his teeth are fcked up. V1 shutdown V1 shutdown V1 shutdown

97 days ago
Wait does this mean THE Bane farewell tour is over?? Feel like webby buried the lead here

97 days ago
#metoo movement just put out a requisition for a part-time non-profit lawyer to help litigate all the new cases expected to crop up

97 days ago
THE fck? CALEB JUST DIED, BODY BARELY COLD, Aaron is taking this one step too far

holy hell this is bad

97 days ago
what? HOW THE FCK can anyone start a new band after Caleb just died? Don't care if they were never even in the same band have some respect ffs.

can we start again?

97 days ago

Who remembers when this guy was nowhere in sight at or outside of Boston hardcore shows 1990-94 until he formed Bane? I do. 'Never saw his face anywhere.

97 days ago
Aaron Bedard dated a 15 year old.

97 days ago
"U r right he was nobody, then he got famous and forgo t where he came from, he even told choke from slapshot to fck off after choke saw him with high schhool girls. then he talk SO much shit about slapshot at every gig until he was finally wa rned by his crew to stfu or get beat, now he's a nobody again and no one gives a fck?? Do u??"

feel better now buddy? go back to playing fortnite and eating your hungry man tv dinner big guy

97 days ago
"Aaron Bedard dated a 15 year old."

nice try.
fake news.
how appropriate and etsy witch would try to start a witch hunt. Go back to reddit, or tumblr, or whatever platform you people cry on to get attention

97 days ago
"Aaron Bedard dated a 15 year old."

nice try.
fake news.

Etsy? Don't be bringin' my favorite online emporium of overpriced hipster-sold items to the Lamb! LOL

Etsy: For people too greedy to sell on Ebay.

97 days ago
does aaron bedard wait under the bridge for 15 year olds? such a dirty troll. none of the other members of bane wanted to continue with this goofball

97 days ago
The "literally no one asked for this" comments are so played the fck out.

^ tool soft gay

97 days ago
^ literally nobody asked for this ever. But I guess you stay on your v-1 shutdown sheetrock game.

worst singer ever

he dated the 15 year old for like 6 months lol. so wack

just here to say joe hardcore looks like curly from the 3 Stooges

he dated the 15 year old for like 6 months lol. so wack

if this was b9 this would be deleted like when he git arrested

97 days ago
such a dirty raunch paunch, don't understand why he does what he does

96 days ago
Oh hey, it's Bane but with good riffs this time. Talk shit all you want but every single one of you mother fckers jammed out to Bane before you picked up your various drug and alcohol addictions. Now they are back with good music this time. <3

96 days ago
always liked bane, comments are gold though.

96 days ago
Oh hey, it's Bane but with good riffs this time. Talk shit all you want but every single one of you mother fckers jammed out to Bane before you picked up your various drug and alcohol addictions. Now they are back with good music this time."

Bane is not back.

So everyone who stopped jamming to Bane became addicts, Bane was the reason they were addicton-free, got it it. LOL. Can you be more delusional? Btw I never listened to Bane.

96 days ago
I bet if you were still edge you would crank that shit every time you drove past the movie theater like you now do with Mindless Self Indulgence these days. Adderall is a hell of a drug aint it?

96 days ago
" Btw I never listened to Bane."

^ Looks like Aaron's new band is actually pretty successful all you naysayers. He is reaching people that Bane didn't reach before. If that's not a testimonial for how good the new shit rocks I'm not sure what is. With a fcking demo. They don't even have a release yet.

96 days ago
A demo is a release. How is it "successful"? Based on what?Sales? It's a Bandcamp demo. Bandcamp doesn't list number of plays. What non-Baners have they reached? I need a laugh.

I think what it is is people are tired of hype. It's Aaron from Bane's new band, right. So? His vocals are still horrible. He's a shady-shade.

96 days ago
Can Aaron please do us a favor and leave our ear drums alone, we've been through enough after hearing the shit bane put out over the last too many years

96 days ago

Amen! Hardcore vocalists have never been known for their singing ability, of course, but this guy doesn't even try. He literally monotone yells over the music and it's distracting.

They'd be better with a better vocalist but then no Aaron from Bane status thus hype/shows/fests/tours from that.

If I remember correctly Asron Bedard pooped his pants on stage once

96 days ago
That's not really fair. He yells over the music but then he drops down to loud slow talking with drawn out syllables.

96 days ago
Uhh no I never "jammed" out to bane when i was younger. His voice ruined every song. Only good one was ante up

either way....he still dated a 15 year old

95 days ago
How come no one talks about Chaka from Burn dating 16 year olds?

95 days ago
Because no one gives a shit about burn?

95 days ago
How come no one talks about Chaka from Burn dating 16 year olds?

How come no one talks about how Burn are ruining their legacy cuz they suck so bad now?

94 days ago
"I'm pushing 50 years old. I can't believe that I still get to do this and kids aren't laughing me out the back door. Five years from now, I mean....there's no way I'm getting up there. There's just no fcking way." - Aaron Bedard, interview with Consequence of Sound, 2014. Way to stick to your word there gramps.

92 days ago
wait I thought this dude got out of the game and started modeling...

86 days ago
"If you ain't buyin 40's, ya ******'s!" Good job with the new band buddy.