Harms Way announce new album, premiere new song

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 9:14 AM PT

llinois metallic hardcore band Harms Way has revealed details regarding their fourth studio album and Metal Blade Records debut. Additionally, they're now streaming the album's first single (listen below). Titled Posthuman, the new record will hit streets on February 9 through Metal Blade.

"We've always stayed true to who we are and allowed the songwriting process to take shape organically from record to record, and as the band has progressed, our sound has become more refined with metal and industrial influences," says drummer Chris Mills, while guitarist Bo Lueders sums up the new album in this fashion: "To a Harms Way fan, I would describe 'Posthuman' as a blend of 'Isolation' (2011) and 'Rust' (2015), but it's sonically way more insane. To anyone else, I would simply say it's full on heavy and full on aggression."

Posthuman was produced by Will Putney (Every Time I Die, Counterparts) and its lead single, "Human Carry Capacity," can be streamed here:

Posthuman track listing:

01. Human Carrying Capacity
02. Last Man
03. Sink
04. Temptation
05. Become a Machine
06. Call My Name
07. Unreality
08. Dissect Me
09. The Gift
10. Dead Space

6 days ago
fck, this makes me miss Reality Approaches and No Gods, what happened to all the sick riffs and catchy hooks this band use to have? They're just generic metalcore now

6 days ago
who will they rip off next, fear factory? or will that be code orange

6 days ago
lame hardcore dudes who lift and all look / dress the same are stoked. So much individuality in the scene (LOL). Cue the split screen instagram powerlifter / harms way record cover screen shot pics.
Beards, black hair, tattoos and black shirts are stoked

6 days ago
01. Human Carrying Capacity (Nailed To The Crossfit)
02. Last Man Lifting
03. Sink or Squat
04. Carb Temptation
05. Become a Protein Machine
06. Call My Name For A Spot
07. Unreality ( Is My Max Bench )
08. Dissect Me, 8% Body Fat
09. The Lift
10. Dead Tired From Cardio

6 days ago
Squat racks and Rich Piana are stoked.

this guy sheetrocks

6 days ago
Now this is what the fck I'm talking about, finally I have a soundtrack for the quarry

Anabolic steroids are stoked

6 days ago
Please go back to sounding like a grindier Integrity

6 days ago
i know the fanbase of older HW/pulling teeth/etc still likes to think they're above bouncy/ultra-syncopated mosh music, which is all 'metalcore' ever really meant, but this is probably really really fun for them to play and it sounds awesome. all their changing styles and postures have been effectively derivative and it's cool they're doing this one now

6 days ago
whole lot of twigboys on here scared of people who go to the gym I guess? lmao sucks to be you, stoked for this record. Hope it has more riffs than rust did. Isolation is the fcking shit.

6 days ago
Not feeling that new track particularly but still have high hopes for this record, I'm one of the few I guess who rated Rust quite highly, though Isolation and No Gods No Masters were better

6 days ago
This is straight trash, what happened to this band? (And yes I lift you f@ggots)

Marilyn Manson's posthuman> these 2001 throwdown guitars

Very sick.

5 days ago
How fast till Jamie Morgan rips this off?

joe hardrock is stoked

5 days ago
the c-m slut punching bag from code is pissed

5 days ago
Little gay ass bitches here are music experts. This track rips and hopefully the rest of it does too

5 days ago
^ fina-lly.. anotha G..spittin tha truth like young- zombie ronny! ronzilla back from tha dead-worms crawled in ya boys head! i rose up from dirt like jesus in a su-preme sweat-shirt! at night i stalk tha streets for fresh living meat, take em back to my crib tie em down n skeet-skeet!! yaa young ron be rapin, rectums for tha takin, they stuffed me in a casket my eyes still full a maggots!

5 days ago
i aint hold u fo ransom- u get abused by a yung phantom! ronny G tied u down u freaked out threw a tantrum! listen up fckboy now u ronny new fcktoy- ur rectum i threaten, yo teeth all knocked out- young ron playin ball and ur ass tha dugout! lube up ur cavity plunge new depths of depravity- ur jerk hotel show me great hospitality!

5 days ago
say harm way-gay?? u a zombie sex slaves! my new fcktoy gimp im yo zombie G pimp! i slap ya ass in line-feed u my crap i wine and dine! all my bitches an slaves - undead dick send shockwaves- thru ur sphincter to ur nutsack ronzilla ride ya bareback! no use for condoms- my body was condemned- u a twink ya my bottom, my soul couldnt ascend! so young man stuck on earth- i crawld up out tha dirt, ronzilla abuse the living make u wear a mini skirt!!

5 days ago
suckin tha undead member our sex hot like some embers! gaaye as f*k u transgender- my body shut down its nervous center! when i took my last breath yung ron experienced death! from tha womb to tha tomb back to my zombie sex room! an thats where u stay cuz my sagea-u f*kin gay! yung ronny look fly with new kicks and hair spray

^ stfu loser. No one is reading that. Ever. Still

5 days ago
I love this band but that fake tracklisting is killing me man. If only this were Reddit you'd get that Gold homey.

5 days ago
Harms way is cool but how many times are you going to bend on that same fret. Super repetitive..

Build the wall

5 days ago
I like this one song they've been writing over and over for a few years now.

5 days ago
^^^ same 3 comments from tha same f*kboy- he be yankin on his weeny to his mommys playboy!- photo shoot, from 30 years ago- that fgggt jerkin to his mommy and on purpose he knows! That what he get off to-young Ron a different dude- wit fly looks and fitted caps I was brought back wit voodoo! I'm talkin back from tha dead - fck nggaz huurd what I said - I crawled up out the grave wit a mission to enslave! 13 gimps in tha attic I was risen wit magick-Haitian spell got me up out of hell!

5 days ago
I tease ya wit my balls, slap em on ur face young Rons the law - I ain't wear no condom-wouldn't even fit my lime green johnson - it 13 f*kin inches spread ur asscheeks tell my bitches! They open up wide, ronzilla slide inside - pump ur rectum im expectin respect from tha slaves in my collection! This ain't no democracy my c-ck spits fire-actually - it spurt out huuge waves, of a black bile- I straight defile!

5 days ago
Are there any newer bands out who sound like harms way when they were good?

4 days ago
This is such boring bullshit. Chug chug shit shit balls balls fck fck.

4 days ago
Throwdown's pinnacle album Vendetta was the pure inspiration for this and anything else after 2001 that made you look at muscles and get an erection.

4 days ago