Ether (Remembering Never) debut video, set to release new LP

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:06 PM PT

Ether band

Southern Florida doom metal act Ether -- featuring Remembering Never members Peter Kowalsky, Devin Estep, and Henry Burger, and Josh Shomburg -- will release their sophomore album this summer. The outing has been titled There is Nothing Left for Me Here and will hit streets on July 7 through Dead Truth Recordings (LP/CD) and Southern Druid Records (cassette).

Today we're exclusively premiering the band's video for new single, "We Are the Empty Vessel Where Life Used To Grow." You can check it out below.

Frontman Peter Kowalsky says this of the track: "I wrote the song after noticing a pattern of coming home from work every day and being so fucking beat that I couldn't bring myself to do anything creative and how much life I was actually missing because I was busy selling my labor for someone else. I'm not different from millions of other people in the country, waking up, going to a shit job, completely unsatisfied, and hitting a wall every fucking day of my life."

Meanwhile, Ether will tour the East Coast this summer. For the latest updates, follow them on Facebook.

4/18/2017 2:46:14 PM
P3n1s shoved to the bavk of yaahahaha throat for ahahahahahhhhh

4/18/2017 2:58:08 PM
Pean mete

4/18/2017 5:48:31 PM
isn't this pretty much just hardcore

4/18/2017 5:48:47 PM
like these are the chugs that last RN was missing

4/18/2017 9:52:32 PM
"I'm not different from millions of other people in the country, waking up, going to a shit job, completely unsatisfied, and hitting a wall every fcking day of my life."

And whose fault was that? fcking loser.

4/19/2017 4:41:22 AM

And whose fault was that? fcking loser.

^
Daddy must have paid for college tuition

4/19/2017 5:31:29 AM
anonymous46 minutes ago

And whose fault was that? fcking loser.

^
Daddy must have paid for college tuition
permalink | report abuse

^ three morons in a row // defense college

4/19/2017 8:23:19 AM
These guys think they're a doom band hahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

4/19/2017 11:20:15 AM
This is my favorite band!!! Fell asleep listening to this song

4/20/2017 8:45:59 AM
You work a shit job because you spent your twenties loafing around in a van with 4 other low life scumbags

4/22/2017 10:36:14 AM