Revocation song to appear in upcoming 'Power Rangers' movie

Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:49 PM PT

Official press release:

After releasing their sixth full-length, Great Is Our Sin, to critical acclaim last year, Revocation will now also be featured in the upcoming Power Rangers movie for the album track "Communion." USA fans can hear the song when the film is released in theaters on March 24th. To listen to the track online, see below.

68 days ago
Satan approves.

68 days ago
WAH WAHH WAH :*( I'd rather die than hear another one of your manufactured bullshit 'Satan approves' comments.

68 days ago
Haha this obviously sounds like shit and gay noise. Triggered imitation gays comment some more. I'll see you or ones like you next balcony dive in and it's straight to the nerd plow computer soft loser dude. Scrawls, digging up rotted bodies and nu hate drop riffs, posers.

'Dearhcore' Jon

np: through the eyes of the dead - failure in the flesh

68 days ago
RevocaTOILET

68 days ago
actual source url because webbie never ever links to anything. gotta get dat ad revenue

http://www.metalblade.com/ us/news/revocations-commun ion-to-appear-in-upcoming- power-rangers-movie/

68 days ago
^site doesn't make much, <5k / yr.

68 days ago
I am enjoying the comments so much more then the article. They should start paying the commenters, not the kid who does this site.

68 days ago
(part 2)
Power RAngers?? SWEETNESS. Reminds me of when mom got me some for cleaning my room. I guess she found some in the landfill and thougt of me. Guys-'Deathcore' Jon. I played with them behind 7/11 for about a wk but went totes broke when I spend my last 2.49 on nachos. Some1 said I could make g00d money pawning them. So I did and made 8 bucks. NOT BAD! More trips to 7/11!!
(ps-don't tell mom tho or I'll be grounded)

'Deathcore' Jon

np beneath the massacre - society's disposable son

67 days ago
that's an L ^^

66 days ago
I can see what your saying... Raymond `s article is surprising, last week I bought a top of the range Acura from making $4608 this-past/month and-a little over, $10,000 this past month . with-out any question its the easiest work I've ever had . I began this five months/ago and almost straight away startad bringin in minimum $82 per-hr
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.moneytime10.com