Traitors breaking up

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:01 AM PT

In the wake of the departure of vocalist Tyler Shelton, Florida band Traitors is calling it quits following a possible farewell tour. Here's the official word:

"The post that eventually comes from every band. We are sad to say bt we will be laying Traitors down to rest. These last 3 years have been amazing as a band. Meeting so many new fans, traveling countless times around the U.S with bands we looked up to growing up, we have lived and learned so much along the way. We want to walk away from this experience showing every person out there that you can do it. Learn to play an instrument, start/join a band, book a tour and just do it. We all will keep growing, living and learning. It's time we put this down and start the next chapters of our life. Thank you all once again. Unfortunately all tours are cancelled as of now, but are in talks of a farewell tour for all the fans just one more time with Tyler on vocals. We have stocked our merch site again with final popular merch designs for the last time for fans to grab. Once again, thank you all for the endless support."

about fcking time

280 days ago
The bros are giving it up to keep being bros with all the bros cause they don't have time for hoes we party with all the bros. tired of playing infront of 10 bros a night we want to play to at least 20 bros cause 20 bros is a super bro party. Bros are a way of life bros complete me I'd be nothing without all my bros. this is are final brodeo. BROS ARE LIFE.

The Merch booth lives on

The Merch booth lives on

CREED > TRAITORS FIGHT ME ANY DAY

280 days ago
that tour with spite must have been a real eye opener

280 days ago
"Learn to play an instrument, start/join a band, book a tour and just do it. "

Worst advice you could possibly give. Stop spreading your poison to young impressionable kids.

280 days ago
So when is smash mouth coming back?

280 days ago
Is that Mercedes Sprinter Van for sale now? Or do they have to give it back to their parents?

280 days ago
This band is too irrelevant to comment on , oops i fell into the trap

280 days ago
The Hate campaign ? More like the taint campaign , bunch of pussies. Amirite?

280 days ago
I once smoked weed with tyler it was chillybones. He dipped his finger in the salsa with guac still left on my right shin nizzle dick game Lizzle

traitors new chapter in their life is called NO TALENT

280 days ago
poop just got launched at hyper speed into my toilet

shit band.

280 days ago
Post-crunchwrap and five cheese burrito belch vocals are not stoked.

277 days ago
I will take out your eyeballs, dice them and put them in my salad (to eat). I will cut out your testicles and put them in your eye sockets. Then I can throw you off the Golden Gate Bridge in peace