Home > Features > View

Soulkeeper 'Sentiment' video premiere

2/22/2017 12:10:06 PM
[ 4,212 views ]

Minnesota metal band Soulkeeper has released a new music video.
Soulkeeper band

Last summer Minneapolis, Minnesota quartet Soulkeeper released a six-track EP titled Get Well Soon. If you missed it, the record is chock-full ferocious metal that straddles the realms of deathcore, progressive metal, and down-tempo.

Today, we're exclusively premiering a video for "Sentiment," a track from the aforementioned EP. "We're excited to share visuals for our song 'Sentiment'," vocalist Zach Zaijian says. "We've also created a limited run of Sentiment hoodies only available at soulkeepercult.com. Thank you for supporting Get Well Soon, the connection we've made with our listeners is unimaginable."

Watch the video below, and keep your eyes peeled for a new Soulkeeper EP called Never Better this summer. For now, stay tuned to the band's Facebook for updates and information.

Comments
anonymous   posted 90 days ago
f*ck ya!
anonymous   posted 90 days ago
I would have rather have heard a track from the lost Don't Worry I'm a Doctor album recorded with Eyal Levi. Yeah...I went there. B===========D
anonymous   posted 90 days ago
NEVER BETTER!!!!!!
anonymous   posted 90 days ago
so sick!!!
anonymous   posted 90 days ago
Art band 10/10
anonymous   posted 90 days ago
I don't think anyone in Minnesota actually likes this crap
anonymous   posted 90 days ago
Suburban dckholes stikl copying after the burial, more at 11
anonymous   posted 90 days ago
Can confirm that no one in our scene cares about this band. Our scene is a "safe space" though so it's kinda lame right now.
anonymous   posted 90 days ago
I used to like these guys. I remember seeing them live when they were in that doctor band, but this stuff just has no energy. No soul in the keeper.
anonymous   posted 89 days ago
at nights I wake up asking myself why bands still sign to this WAT label. the dude is such a piece of shit
anonymous   posted 89 days ago
Soulkeeper is cool but what the f*ck happened to dont worry im a doctor? Saw em live with whitechapel. Met the guitarist and he was blowin my mind within like 5 minutes. This new guy just seems to stand around acting like he is cooler than everyone.
anonymous   posted 89 days ago
I'm loving the Don't Worry I'm a Doctor comments. Sure sure they were deathcore but MAN they played HARD. That earlier comment about the lost cd with eyal levi, what happened to it??
anonymous   posted 89 days ago
SK is f*cking awesome!! But did they seriously sign to WAT? Like if youre going to sign away the rights to your intellectual property, may as well make it worth it. I understand people want the title of being signed but I personally think it might hinder them in the long run. Good luck guys, love your tune, need new music!
anonymous   posted 89 days ago
Meh nothing special. Bands like these wont be remembered in 20 years. How did we go from mozart to boys acting like life is so pain wahh
anonymous   posted 89 days ago
Skimming thru the comments I suppose I can admit I miss doctor. Keeper is definitely more consistent but doctor had a wider range of sound. Not sure wh6 they split..asked matt long timeago the old guitarist, said it was basically hos fault but they should drop their ego and get make him a second guitarist
anonymous   posted 89 days ago
Why does the vocalist look like he's trying to suck the mic like it's a dck?