Home > Features > View

Great American Ghost 'Misery' video premiere

3/15/2016 9:49:00 AM
[ 3,913 views ]

Boston, Massachusetts bruisers Great American Ghost debut a new video.
Great American Ghost

Last summer, Boston hardcore/metal outfit Great American Ghost released a new album titled Everyone Leaves. If you haven't yet had a listen, you probably should. For instance, Heavy Blog Is Heavy had this to say about the record: "It doesn't matter whether they are playing slower licks or shredding faces with the traditional hardcore speed; listening to Great American Ghost is like being repeatedly hit over the head with a sledge hammer—albeit, in the greatest way possible."

Today we're pleased to unveil the band's new music video for "Misery," a track from the aforementioned album. The clip was directed by Randy Edwards and can be viewed below. For more information on Great American Ghost, check them out on Facebook. FYI, if you'd like to see them live, they'll be touring with Unearth, Ringworm, and Fit For An Autopsy for the next two weeks.

Comments
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 10:52:39 AM
Killin it per usial
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 11:20:16 AM
"Boston mass bruisers" yeah okay, the only fight Ethans ever won involved at least a weapon, and Josh is the biggest f*cking coward I've ever met in my life. Bring back always and forever and the breathing method you gay.
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 11:59:44 AM
Thank god for another band of scene kids making hardcore. "Everyone Leaves" woah deep man!
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 12:34:03 PM

-says someone from Vanna
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 12:43:48 PM

-says someone from Vanna

sent from their new electronics they bought with the allowances of 14-16 year olds/GoFundMe
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 12:54:16 PM
A+ 100 me love u long time
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 1:37:08 PM
Wow, a live video, real original

- Great American Ghost
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 3:26:41 PM
Neato
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 4:18:17 PM
Do these guys have beef with vanna now? weird because a couple of years ago you couldn't seperate these gays from those dudes c-cks. so many f*cking gays, and only 2 bands.
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 4:48:18 PM
Ay I'm black and gay ^
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 6:08:10 PM
Sick.
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 6:11:55 PM
^^ just because you read it on a f*cking hardcore message board doesn't mean it's true you f*cking gay
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 6:13:24 PM
And by you f*cking gay I meant you f*cking gayget
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 6:22:59 PM
pretty dope
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 7:08:06 PM

I truly doubt anyone is talking about them on any message boards let alone a hardcore one.
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 7:28:36 PM
f*cking gay. Literally a bunch of scene kids who listened to Beartooth one day and decided to call themselves a hardcore band. I'm glad you all still live with your parents while you work 9 to 5 on the off time from tour only to invest all that money into a music career that no one acknowledges or takes seriously. f*cking jokes.
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 7:34:33 PM
Great American garbage.
anonymous   posted 3/15/2016 11:05:30 PM
"I need to poop". "Okay," Rebecca replied, "I like poop". Douglas squatted down over the fat sunbathing lady and went poop. The poop sat there on Rebecca's boobs, looking like a weiner. … "Why are we here?", Douglas cried as poop came out his weiner in a long thin strip, it was weiner-poop, which is the grossest poop of all
anonymous   posted 3/16/2016 3:56:14 AM
10/10
anonymous   posted 3/16/2016 9:19:38 AM
Video should have been a comp of all the photos of these idiots holding guns they love to post everywhere. Gun fight entertainment must be proud.
anonymous   posted 3/16/2016 1:47:25 PM
But guns are tight and I'm more then positive some of them have licenses for them. Post away boys guns are cool!
anonymous   posted 3/19/2016 7:11:32 AM