Home > Albums > Comments

The Number Twelve Looks Like You - Nuclear. Sad. Nuclear. comments

next >   last >> (showing 1-15 of 54)
RyanATF_   posted 1/30/2007 7:13:51 PM
What happened? A band that was decent w/ their first album churns out this piece of crap. Sounds like a bunch of emo kids screaming in a photo booth in the mall...
amanda_   posted 8/8/2006 10:49:47 PM
number 12 is my faveorite band. there sound is different and is amazing. the lyrics have thought. this cd is great.
michaelll! again!_   posted 4/20/2006 3:46:52 PM
GGGRRRRIIIIINNNNNNDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
Michaelll!_   posted 4/20/2006 3:42:28 PM
nuclear.sad.nuclear.

amazinggg!(period)

Rob_   posted 1/4/2006 1:11:40 PM
Anyone shit talking this band obviously has no musical credibilitly in the first place, and probobly thinks that Madball and blood for blood are the best bands in the world. With that said, f*ck you narrow minded hardcore gays. This band truly displays music talent in every way, break every mold thinkable, this CD is for people who truly appreciate muscianship, not 3 powerchord yell about street life gayry. Good day. any shit talkers? email me please.
corey_   posted 10/14/2005 9:03:49 PM
not a huge fan of this album. I liked the production of the album they released before this alot better. It did the few good parts of their songs justice.
you know who_   posted 9/28/2005 5:38:51 PM
F@#$ all you pussies that can't appreciate brilliant music when you hear it... you wouldn't know if it f@#$ed you sister while ripping out her hair... and more than likely you like bands like silverstein and hawthorne hieghts... you can all rot... listen to this shit... it is what it is... peace
KiteEatingTree_   posted 9/12/2005 10:40:30 PM
this band sucked, i saw them in dayton and they blew ass around the backyard
richard_   posted 9/4/2005 10:27:04 PM
A+
killmachine_   posted 8/31/2005 7:56:35 PM
I have good faith in them. It took about 2 weeks for me to dig on Put on your rossy red glasses. More less like "hmmm I don't know about this shit". After that I've been waiting for a new release. I'm gonna buy it, if is sucks I'll use it as a coaster. I also think this band has plenty of talent lacking in the hardcore type field these days.
Discordance Axis_   posted 8/30/2005 10:22:19 AM
Please, don't drag our good name into this pile of writhing c-m-hungry homosex.
pea tear griffen_   posted 8/28/2005 11:09:24 AM
i liked this band better when they were called DISCORDANCE AXIS. derrrrrr.
zero_x_potential_   posted 8/26/2005 12:47:34 PM
nice band, funny d00dz, good cd. i prefer "put on your rosy red glasses," but this is still a good listen.
radish_   posted 8/26/2005 1:58:26 AM
this band is too gimmicky and the songs dont go anywhere.

comparing them to love lost is a crime
12_   posted 8/25/2005 8:28:31 PM
^ you are correct we love the dick
  next >   last >> (showing 1-15 of 54)